Cerrado | South America
- Only seven suites ensures a very exclusive experience
- The only place in the world you can almost guarantee a sighting of the rare Maned Wolf
- Delicious cuisine using organic produce from the hotel’s own farm
- Rare opportunity for nature lovers to visit and actively participate in studying and conserving one of Brazil’s least known but most biodiverse biomes
- Among the best birding and nature guides we have come across in South America with a very holistic approach teaching you about all aspects of the ecosystem – great for families with curious kids.
- Very remote, the nearest town is 70km away and the nearest commercial airport 390km away in Brasilia. Access is easiest by private light aircraft
- Not as much wildlife as the Pantanal but you will still easily see emblematic animals such as the blue-and-yellow macaw
- Less studied than other regions of Brazil, our bird list is still not definitive – you can help us complete it!