Angra dos Reis | South America
- A full resort experience with options for golf, tennis, watersports and hiking all on site
- The best seafood restaurant in Brazil
- Very family friendly with options for connecting rooms, kids club and activities for all ages
- Only three hours’ drive from Rio de Janeiro
- The hotel is located in a condominium and has its own marina so there are privately owned villas on the same estate and day trippers also come to the marina (the swimming pools are exclusive to hotel guests though).
- The beach immediately at the hotel is not the most attractive, the water can be a little cloudy, although it is still good for swimming. It is more about the pool scene here – and it’s one of the best in Brazil.
- In the low season the main restaurant is closed during the week, the beach restaurant is still open though and they offer some of the dishes from the main restaurant as in suite dining.