Pousada Maravilha | South America
- Impeccable service with a ratio of 2 staff to every guest. The concierge is especially good at helping organize activities and excursions around the island
- Our favourite restaurant on Fernando de Noronha
- The views of Baia do Sueste from almost all parts of the hotel are breathtaking
- Only five minutes by car from Fernando de Noronha’s small airport and a central location meaning easy access to the best beaches all around the island
- Very remote, the nearest town is 70km away and the nearest commercial airport 390km away in Brasilia. Access is easiest by private light aircraft
- Not as much wildlife as the Pantanal but you will still easily see emblematic animals such as the blue-and-yellow macaw
- Less studied than other regions of Brazil, our bird list is still not definitive – you can help us complete it!