Rio de Janeiro | South America
- Excellent in-house restaurant serving Brazilian inspired cuisine with French touches
- One of Rio’s best breakfasts (a la carte)
- Balcony shades provide a sense of privacy from the busy street below
- One of Rio’s most iconic views down Copacabana Beach to Sugar Loaf
- Spacious, well designed rooms
- We love the Toto Japanese toilets!
- The small bar lobby bar next to receptions lacks a little atmosphere and tends to be empty
- Despite the view, Copacabana doesn’t have as much going for it as Ipanema, but you are still just ten minutes’ walk from Ipanema
- The overall minimalist design can come over as a little impersonal, but we love it, it allows the location to speak for itself, and the rooms are very light.
- Tends to be more couples and business travelers than families with kids