Paraty | South America
- The best location in Paraty, in the heart of the historical centre in front of quay
- Every day brings a different array of creative and delicious homemade breads and cakes – French inspired, with a Brazilian touch
- Very personalised service, wherever possible the owner Tetê loves interacting with guests, but the reception staff are equally good at making sure you feel completely at home and have everything you could wish for during your stay
- It’s the small things that make the difference. Tetê likes to surprise guests with little extras and gifts such as artisanal cachaça or local handicrafts.
- Under 14s are not accepted at the hotel unless you book the whole property.
- The street in front of the hotel can occasionally flood at very high tides, which is a traditional part of life in Paraty. In this case cars cannot always reach the front door and you may need to walk an extra block on arrival. The beautiful reflective effect of the colourful streets more than makes up for any inconvenience.