Peruvian Amazon | South America
- A truly romantic, private experience for those who want to have a more intimate experience of the rainforest – perfect for couples or writers and artists looking for seclusion
- Easy access from Puerto Maldonado (which has direct connections to Cusco and Lima)
- Waking up to the sounds of the rainforest before enjoying a private breakfast of fresh local fruits as you watch the flocks of birds feeding in the trees surrounding the lodge, is a very special experience and you really feel part of nature
- Perfect balance of relaxation and privacy with adventure and educational activities
- Facilities such as reception, the spa and bar and available at the nearby lodge, which is around a 10-minute walk
- The accommodation is romantic, but rustic and there is no air-conditioning for example (although you won’t miss it with the breezy architecture and ceiling fans), and electricity is from a generator that is not available after 10:00 pm.