Sol y Luna
Sol y Luna | South America
- Beautiful gardens and facilities make just relaxing at the hotel very tempting.
- The only hotel with its own stable of horses in the region (there are also occasional dressage demonstrations)
- Excellent Andean cuisine at Wayra restaurant.
- The hotel is very actively engaged in the local community, including fully funding their own education and sustainability projects.
- The Deluxe and Premium Casitas are among the largest and best equipped rooms in the region.
- The Superior Casitas are older and a little smaller than the other rooms (but still very comfortable and great value.)
- Depending on your room location it can sometimes be a long walk (through the lovely gardens) to the restaurant and reception.