Sacred Valley | South America
- The beautiful gardens and excellent facilities make this a relaxing setting just to spend the day enjoying the hotel. Maybe with a barbecue lunch by the river, an afternoon by the pool, a massage in the spa….
- The two villas are perfect for families and better than any other accommodation options in the valley
- We fell in love with their well-loved baby alpacas that freely roam the gardens. If you ask in advance, children can help feeding them at certain times of day.
- The hotel has its own private train station and several of the Peru Rail services stop here en route to Machu Picchu, which saves an extra drive to Ollantaytambo
- The hotel is a little further out of town compared to the other properties in Urubamba, but the upside is peace and quiet. The in house restaurant is excellent anyway and if you do want to explore the reception will happily call you a local taxi or tuk-tuk
- The rooms are space out over a hillside and a large area of gardens which means that some rooms do have a long walk either to the reception or the restaurant. If you call reception though they will pick you up in a golf cart if you prefer
- None of the rooms have televisions, but this is a conscious choice to encourage guests to switch off and enjoy the nature