Esteros del Ibera Wetlands | South America
- When Argentineans talk about Patagonia, the view of the Llao Llao resort is probably the first image that comes to mind. The hotel is located at the very heart of the region’s most jaw droppingly beautiful scenery
- There is a fun selection of free daily activities included in the room rates, from guided hikes to tango classes and archery
- A great family friendly resort with kid’s club included in the rate, kid’s menus, and several options for connecting rooms
- The main Bustillo building dates back to the 1940s. Some of the rooms, while recently refurbished, are on the small side and none of the rooms in this building have air conditioning
- Arguably Argentina’s most iconic hotel, the property is a tourist destination in its own right and does receive quite a few outdoor visitors, especially for afternoon tea, and there are even daily guided tours of the main building. Guests though of course always have priority for reserving tables at any of the restaurants
- The hotel grounds cover over 15 hectares, meaning some of the rooms (especially in the new Moreno wing) are quite a long walk from the lobby and the restaurants. Golf buggies are on hand though if required.