Four Seasons Buenos Aires
Buenos Aires | South America
- Fabulous dining in both restaurants. Our favourite breakfast buffet in South America, the city’s most happening Sunday brunch and one of Buenos Aire’s best steaks – all without leaving your hotel!
- Splash out on the 180m2 Mansion Presidential Suite, which is where Madonna stayed during the filming of Evita. The most opulent suite in South America.
- It’s hard not to use a lot of superlatives when describing this hotel but trust us on this one – the homemade ice cream is the BEST we’ve ever tasted.
- Great atmosphere at the hotel Pony Line bar, especially on Wednesday and Saturday when there are live DJs
- The hotel has a great location in Recoleta and is walking distance from some of Buenos Aires’ best shopping and restaurants. That said it is at the intersection of two major highways. There is soundproof double glazing throughout though so you only notice the traffic noise if you open the windows, and the mansion view rooms on the higher floors enjoy iconic views of the obelisk and down 9 de Julio.
- Nuestro Secreto is one of our favourite eateries in Buenos Aires, but NB it is closed on Mondays and Tuesdays. Elena is open daily.
- The outdoor pool really comes into its own in the summer months as it is the only outdoor pool in Recoleta. Temperatures do drop down in the Argentine winter though (June to September), so even though the pool is heated, it tends to get less use during this season.