Jose Ignacio | South America
- Not too close, but not too far. Bahia Vik offers a peaceful beachfront location where you can wake up to the sounds of nature, but at the same time you are just a short drive or walk along the beach to the buzzing centre of José Ignacio and the best sunset scene is on the beach right in front of your hotel.
- Ideal for families, the bungalows all have between two and five bedrooms, and the hotel also offer baby sitting and personalised kids club activities to keep your little ones busy from dawn to dusk.
- La Susana is one of our favourite restaurants in José Ignacio, perfect for sunset drinks followed by a late dinner.
- We love the creativity and individuality of the rooms but, being decorated by different contemporary artists, each has its own particular flavour and it is worth making sure the décor of the room you choose matches your tastes.
- You are just a little bit out of the main village here (although it’s still possible to walk along the beach). So, if you prefer a bit more action you might be better staying at one of the hotels in the centre of José Ignacio.
- The hotel is closed between May and October, which is the Uruguayan winter. The busy social season here is December to February, and outside of this time it is much more peaceful, but also some of the seasonal restaurants are closed.