Lima | South America
- We love the immersion in the artistic side of the neighborhood, you feel part of the city rather than a tourist.
- Walking distance to the best of Barranco, the Pacific ocean and neighbouring Miraflores
- The hotel bar is one of the best in Lima. Axel Romero the head barman has won Best Bartender in Peru and we have yet to find a better cocktail in Lima! Ask for a mixology class and you won’t regret it.
- There is no gym or spa, but we love the sun terrace and you will be likely out and about exploring the city during the day anyway.
- Because it is such an iconic building it is occasionally the venue for high society events and weddings, as a small space it is hard to avoid the impact of this on guests, although the staff do a fantastic job of managing any inconvenience.