Inkaterra La Casona
Cusco | South America
- A stunning piece of Cusco’s history restored down to the finest detail. Atmospheric lighting helps highlight the gorgeous original architecture, and the moment you step through the heavy wooden front doors you will feel like the protagonist in your own period drama
- Oversized marble clad bathrooms (all with tubs) add to the sense of luxury and comfort in the suites
- We love the fresh cakes and pastries at the daily (complimentary) afternoon tea
- The cuisine at the in-house restaurant is some of the best in Cusco, although since it is a private dining experience for guests only, it can lack in atmosphere. For those looking for more of a buzz there is no shortage of excellent restaurants within a few minutes’ walk of the hotel
- There is no swimming pool, but the treatments at the spa are excellent and for such a small boutique hotel the facilities and service are otherwise superb
- The hotel is set on a peaceful square just back from the city centre, so it is usually very quiet. At busy times of year and during festivals though the rooms that overlook the street can experience some noise.