Libertador Palacio del Inka
Lake Titilaka | South America
- All room categories have incredible lake views.
- Modern, comfort focused design.
- Outstanding food using organic produce from the hotel’s kitchen gardens.
- Listen to the sound of silence (to quote Simon and Garfunkel who we can only assumed must have stayed here).
- A large variety of the hotels own kit to use, from mountain bikes and kayaks to motor and sail boats.
- Without doubt the most knowledgeable guiding in the region with a plethora of different excursions to choose.
- Excursions are done in groups, sometimes including most guests if to a popular location so it pays to tailor activities to your interests.
- The dining options are limited to the lodge.
- You’re at altitude here so take it easy (the lodge has oxygen tanks in case you need a quick fix!)